We need a lot of good quality donations and many, many volunteers (since our yard sale guru, Sherri Tanner cannot do it all!)
- to pick up donations and bring them to UUFA
- to transport items from Storage to UUFA Thursday morning
- to set up on Thursday and Friday, and Saturday morning
- to break down Saturday afternoon
and bring your stuff NOW to UUFA! To donate to this year’s sale, either
- drop off your gently-used, clean and ready to be re-homed items at UUFA, either in the admin office or Fellowship Hall closet.
- arrange for a pick-up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your item/s size, your location and a good time for someone to come by.
Make sure all items or bags of items are in bags marked “yard sale”!