Archive of Building Expansion Reports & Activities
Financial Feasibility Study:
- Barry Finkelstein, UUA Stewardship Consultant, interviewed and surveyed 60 people September 18-22, 2016.
- 100% of those interviewed/surveyed expressed support for the building project and capital campaign.
- Many were ready to discuss their possible financial commitments, and the total from those who indicated amounts was about $700,000!!
- Several people indicated they might commit a larger amount if others gave significant amounts, with one or two six-figure gifts possible!
Very Preliminary design options
were submitted by the architects in late June and were mailed to all UUFA members the first week of July. Discussions were held with members after services on three Sundays in July, as well as at a Town Hall meeting on Wednesday, July 27. The plans presented by architect Hank Houser on August 28 evolved from these preliminary designs and discussions.
- Preliminary Designs, 7-5-16
- Preliminary Budgets, 6-30-16
- Site Plans, 7-14-16
- For a copy of the letter that was mailed with the designs, please click UUFA Letter, 7-5-16.
During the 2015 – 2016 program year, UUFA explored moving to the next phase in developing our facilities, both building and grounds, to better meet our current mission needs. Linked below are documents related to various surveys, discussions, town halls, and more.
Q&A Session, May 15, 2016, with the Architect after the service
Next Steps Weekend Report by Barry Finkelstein, Stewardship Consultant, Mar. 2, 2016