Ministry Council Update, March, 2017
Five members of the Ministry Council met Tuesday, March 21st. Items discussed included:
• The ERJ task force’s decision to disband;
• The success of the EOV Capital Campaign and the Annual Budget Drive;
• The Sanctuary Movement’s progress in Athens;
• Calendaring priorities, and ways to improve the process;
• Membership retention/follow up with those who leave;
• The visit to Athens by the San Francisco Gay Men’s Chorus and our congregation’s role;
• The progress toward hiring a Coordinator of Religious Education.
Next month’s meeting will focus on getting a draft year-long calendar of Council events and priorities to take to the Leadership Council, which meets May 6th, and updating information on the topics discussed this month.
–Vivian Preston Sellers, Lay Minister for Lifespan Development