At its April 11, 2017 meeting, the UUFA Board of Trustees accomplished the following:
• our relationship with the national UU Association and updates on national and regional leadership changes;
• building security issues; and
• building expansion updates.
Took the following action:
• to present the proposed budget for discussion at the April 23 Budget Town Hall;
• to authorize President, Lee Cornell, to finalize the Coordinator of Religious Exploration contract and offer the CRE position to the recommended candidate; and
• to schedule a Called Board Meeting, to be held if needed after April Town Hall discussions, for May 3 at 6:00 p.m.
Accepted the following reports and discussed when necessary:
• Treasurer’s report.
Set as future agenda items:
• to review financial information and clarify staff benefits policy; and
• to look into modifying our background-check policy to allow professionals who already have their own background credentials to use them for volunteer positions at UUFA.
Sunday, April 23 – Budget Town Hall, 10:05-10:50 a.m., to review our budget for 2017/18
Sunday, April 30 – EOV Town Hall, 10:05-10:50 a.m., to review facility expansion plans
Sunday, May 21 – Annual Congregational Meeting, after our single Sunday service
To read the adopted March 14, 2017, Board minutes, please click HERE – March 14, 2017. The next regularly scheduled meeting of the Board of Trustees is Tuesday, May 9, 2017, beginning at 7:00 p.m. Comments are invited. You are welcome to attend this meeting, or please share any feedback you have with any Board member.
Secretary, UUFA Board of Trustees