At its February 13, 2017 meeting, the UUFA Board of Trustees accomplished the following:
- topics for Congregational discussion to guide our Fellowship into the future;
- Alison’s sabbatical planning logistics; and
- progress of the Search Committee for an acting Coordinator of Religious Exploration.
Took the following action:
- to appoint Royce Knight to the Finance Committee to replace John Bleyle; and
- to appoint Linda Gilbert to be Board President for fiscal year 2017/18.
Accepted the following reports and discussed when necessary:
- Minister’s report;
- Treasurer’s report;
- Policy & Procedure Manual update 1/10/2017;
- Year-at-a-Glance Planning Calendar;
- UUA Annual Certification; and
- UUFA Ministry Team Organization Chart (also posted in the Fellowship Hall).
Announcement — We received official accreditation as a UUA Green Sanctuary!
IMPORTANT DATE to discuss the Expanding Our Vision building plans and funding:
Sunday, March 19 — 10:05-10:50 a.m., Mini Town Hall, Sofa Room AND 12:15-1:30 p.m., Congregational Town Hall, Sanctuary
To read the adopted January 10, 2017, Board minutes, please click HERE – January 10, 2017. The next meeting of the Board of Trustees is Tuesday, March 14, 2017, beginning at 7:00 p.m. Comments are invited. You are welcome to attend this meeting, or please share any feedback you have with any Board member.
Secretary, UUFA Board of Trustees