We have the Certificate of Occupancy to use the new parking lot off Cheatham Road! Please feel free to use it and enjoy the walk through the woods to our new side door! Or come through our new front entrance. Please note our ADA parking spaces are also now available!
There are still several items to be completed in the next few weeks:
- Curbing, resurfacing and re-striping of the older Rambling Road parking lot.
- Installation of lights for the new walkway from the Cheatham Road parking lot.
- Fencing around the HVAC units and trash cans near the playground.
- Completion of the Audio Visual systems in our renovated sanctuary.
- Landscaping around our new patio.
- Chairs have been ordered for the sanctuary – ETA 8-12 weeks.
- Sturdy folding chairs have been ordered for the fellowship hall – ETA 6-8 weeks.
As always, your patience is appreciated!!
For more information or if you have questions, contact Iva King (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Herb West (email@example.com).