At its September 11, 2018 meeting, the UUFA Board of Trustees accomplished the following.
● The Expanding Our Vision project and financial status;
● Board policy on naming spaces;
● Facilitation of the Mission and Vision process; and
● Next steps on the Strategic Plan.
Important Date: Sunday, October 7, 11:45 a.m., Town Hall — EOV and Capital Campaign
Took the following action:
● Approved rental contract to the Congregation Children of Israel during their remodeling;
● Opened UUFA brokerage account at Edward Jones and closed the Schwab account;
● Closed the Paypal account; and
● Authorized the Treasurer to purchase a new water heater using standard bid and administrative procedure.
Accepted the following reports and discussed when necessary:
● Minister’s Report
● EOV (Expanding Our Vision) Report
● Treasurer’s Reports
Set as future agenda items:
● Minister review process
● Review and update rental contracts
To read the adopted August 14, 2018 Board minutes, please click here. The next regularly scheduled meeting of the Board of Trustees is Tuesday, October 9, 2018, beginning at 7:00 p.m. You are welcome to attend this meeting; please share any comments you have with any Board member.
Barbara Teskey, Secretary, UUFA Board of Trustees