- Painting, electrical, and carpentry work in the new addition.
- New doors on the Timothy Road and playground sides of the building.
- New LED lights in the Fellowship Hall.
- Installation of the new water fountain and fixtures in the new restrooms.
- Concrete work at the new Cheatham Road parking lot and sidewalk.
- Week of August 20 – The Fellowship Hall & RE hallway will be inaccessible at times due to painting and upgrading the fire alarm system.
- Week of August 26 – The temporary wall between the existing Fellowship Hall and the new addition will be removed. Old flooring will be removed and new flooring installed. The Fellowship Hall, kitchen and classrooms will not be useable most of that week.
HELP needed Labor Day (September 3)!!
September 2 will be our last worship service in the Sanctuary until after renovation of that space is completed in October. Sunday worship, choir rehearsals, and other activities will be relocated to the new combined Fellowship Hall/Welcoming Hall. All of the chairs and other sanctuary furnishings must be moved into the new spaces! If you can help Labor Day morning, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Building Team, Kitchen Committee, Worship Arts Committee, and others have been sorting and boxing items for storage. There are many items no longer needed at the Fellowship. These items will be in a corner of the Fellowship Hall and are free to a good home!
PLEASE CLAIM ANY LOST AND FOUND ITEMS IN THE RE HALLWAY, TOO!!
Questions? Concerns? Contact the construction/renovation liaisons, Iva King & Herb West, as well as Shaye Gambrell, the UUFA administrator, or Rev. Alison.