Music is a great way to connect with others. Joining the choir, the drum circle, coming to a singing meditation, enjoying a concert together -these are all great ways to meet some of the great people at UUFA. During the worship service on Sunday, April 29th, I’ll also share some of our experiences building relationships in the Athens community with music.
- Drum Circle-Wednesdays, 5:30-6:30, no experience or drum required!
- Chalice Choir-Wednesdays, 7:30-9:00, all voices welcome
- Singing Meditation, Monday, April 16th at 7pm at Julene Anderson’s house, tea and desserts, silence and song. Email for info and directions, email@example.com
- Wednesday, April 25, 7:30-9, Community Choir (bring a friend!)
- UUFA Coffeehouse, Friday, May 4th, come hear music from UUFA performers, drink coffee, and have fun!