Are you going?
Come to UUFA’s Congregational Retreat at The Mountain, September 21-23, 2018!
Things you need to know:
- The Mountain has not changed prices—Adult registration remains $190 for 2 nights lodging and 6 meals.
- Register before July 31st for the early-bird discount—$20 less per adult (or $170 for the weekend).
- There is no charge for UUFA children and youth (below age 18)!
- The commuter fee for the day on Saturday is $50; this includes all meals and programming.
- Scholarships are available for all adults. See Kelli McConnell, Amber Fetner, Vivian Sellers, or the retreat table in the sanctuary for applications.
- July 21st is the deadline for scholarship applications (return them to the box in the sanctuary entry).
- Register online at The Mountain website: (http://themountainrlc.org/event/2018-uufa-congregational-retreat/ or call Rachel Kinback’s office at The Mountain (828-526-5838, extension 218). She’ll be glad to help you.
- We’ll be the only group on top of Little Scaly Mountain so we’ll have plenty of space to “Make Room for Creative Connections.”
- If you want to donate to the scholarship fund, please see Heather Jensen, Amber Fetner, Kelli McConnell, Herb West, Myrna Adams West, or Vivian Sellers, the retreat planning team.
- Several UUFA folks have already volunteered their time and talents to provide workshops during the retreat. Some of these are: a yoga class, tai chi, hikes, a drumming workshop, and family-friendly activities with Kelli and other volunteers.
- Alison and others will create worship services each night and Sunday morning;
- If you have an idea for something you’d like to offer or have offered at the retreat, please let Vivian Sellers know.
- Come on! Sign up! It is a place full of magic and mystery, and you’ll be with kindred spirits!
Let’s have the largest group of UUFA folks at The Mountain ever!1n 2016, there were about 90 of us; let’s make it 100 in 2018!
Email Vivian Preston Sellers at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or ideas.