At its March 14, 2017 meeting, the UUFA Board of Trustees accomplished the following:
• development of a 3-year strategic plan;
• accomplishments of the Board/Ministry Retreat;
• date change of the Expanding Our Vision (EOV) Congregation Town Hall to March 26;
• progress on the capital campaign and annual budget drive; and
• Sunday offerings shortfall.
Took the following action:
• to accept the proposed paid time-off policy for the Employee Handbook and contracts.
Accepted the following reports and discussed when necessary:
• Treasurer’s report.
Set as future agenda items:
• to review the system for documenting earned leave; and
• to review Sunday offerings data.
IMPORTANT DATE to discuss the EOV building plans and funding:
Sunday, March 26 — 1:00 p.m., Congregational Town Hall (after 4th Sunday Lunch)
To read the adopted February 13, 2017, Board minutes, please click HERE – February 13, 2017. The next meeting of the Board of Trustees is Tuesday, April 11, 2017, beginning at 7:00 p.m. Comments are invited. You are welcome to attend this meeting, or please share any feedback you have with any Board member.
Secretary, UUFA Board of Trustees