At its January 17, 2017 meeting, the Ministry Council …
- Welcomed new Lay Minister Hilda Kurtz!
- Discussed UUFA’s potential involvement in the local Sanctuary movement.
- Discussed the Exploring Racial Justice’s plans for presenting, gathering input, and asking the congregation to adopt the Racial Justice & Equity Resolution.
- Discussed plans for Rev. Alison’s upcoming sabbatical.
- Finalized the reconfiguration of the Ministry Clusters.
- Discussed, but did not resolve, priorities for scheduling all-UUFA Town Hall and Congregational Meetings.
- Heard about plans for reformatting the 9:00 am Worship Service during February.
For more information or to share ideas for UUFA’s programs, ministries, and activities, please contact any of the members of the Ministry Council (Minister, Music Director, Director of Religious Education, Lay Ministers).
Submitted by Herb West, Lay Minister for Spiritual Arts and note taker for January 17