Sunday, July 30
Worship at 10:30 am Roots Hold Me Close; Wings Set Me Free, The Hennings-Messori family have always loved traveling as a way to honor their traditions, their roots, and the desire to soar high by experiencing the places and people they encounter. Where are their roots and wings? Where can they honor their inherent worth and dignity in a free and responsible search for truth and meaning?Service led by members Melanie Hennings & Marco Messori with their children.
Religious Education at 10:30 am Summer Curriculum continues. Nursery available.
- UUFA MOUNTAIN FUN August 24-27 Th-Sun
- August Volunteer Spotlight: Ange Kahn
- This Sunday’s Speakers
- Ann Woodruff Memorial Set for Aug. 26
- UUA Matters: 2017-18 Common Read
- UUA Matters: Courage for Racial Justice, Courage for Collective Liberation Workshop
- Open House for the Public Aug. 26
- Help Welcome Rev. Alison Home!
- You’re invited: September 2–UUFA Justice Retreat
- Enjoyable Entertainment Events
- Aug. 5 Summer-time spiffy-up!
- UUA Matters: UUA Southern Region Newsletter
- UUA Matters: UUA President Selects Acting Chief Operating Officer
- Sunday Morning Singing Meditation
- July 23: Smart Lunch Smart Kids Sandwich Making and Lunch Assembly
- July Volunteer Spotlight: Chase White
- SGM Registration to open in August!
- Potluck 07/26/2017 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm Fellowship Hall
- Membership Committee Meeting 07/27/2017 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm Admin Office
- Children's Religious Education 07/30/2017 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Worship: Roots Hold Me Close. Wings Set Me Free. Spirit of Life Come to Me 07/30/2017 10:30 am - 11:30 am Sanctuary
- Summer Tai Chi w/the Piersons 07/31/2017 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm